Accounts Canada can provide expert guidance for small- and mid-sized business owners and managers. From Business Start-Up Advice , and Monthly Accounting/Bookkeeping Services to Management Assignments/Special Projects and Year-End Financial Statements , we can help you keep more of the money you and your business have earned.
Whether you are structuring your business ownership as a sole proprietor, a partnership or a corporation, we can help in a number of ways. For example, we can:
maximize your tax savings by choosing a proper year-end based on business cycle;
- identify and implement the accounting system and software best suited to meet your business needs;
- train you and your staff to use your selected accounting system;
- sort out GST (should you use the quick or regular method?) PST, and payroll issues;
- prepare and file all tax returns (including GST, PST, and source deductions);
- explain the tax implications of having a home office, using a company or personal vehicle, and employing family members; and
- prepare financial forecasts and business plans based on a careful review of all tax, financial and marketing issues.